
We have so much fun in Fiji.I am getting homesick of just looking @ this picture.The funny part that Ryan was not ready to come back to the States but too bad because we need to get back to work.
I never think of Fiji as beautiful till this last trip.We are going back in December for 2 weeks,trying to go buy a little vacation house so we don't have to go stay @ my parents house when we go home.
2 comments:
Rosi ~ Of course I remember you. I'm so glad you left a comment so I could find your blog. I'm excited to read it to find out what you've been up to. How long have you been married?
I read further down...you've been married for 3 years and you are thinking about adopting. Are you currently working with an agency? I know of one you could look into if you aren't. I loved to see pictures of you. If you have more post them! And post a blog that brings me up to date on what you've been upto since MC.
Post a Comment